Sunday 4 August 2019

Psycho

Possible genre: Alternative Metal

I wanna a lot

I’m craving more

I’m feeling thirst

My soul is bursting


I am out

Of self-control

Tantrum strikes

Throw me at spikes


I’m a psycho

I’m obsessed by unknown powers

Being corroded inside

Not wanna take this anymore

I’m a psycho

World is rolling around me

I deny reality

Not gonna live so anymore

I’m a psycho


Mental pain

Disrupts my brain

Being diseased

Among depressed


Colours blurring

Till they fade out

Weakness slaving

I should pray


I’m a psycho...


I don’t wanna obey those old rules

When I have got so distorted soul

Give me cure so I could have a rest

Lying down being suffered on the crest


I’m a psycho...

I’m a psycho!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mätt Woron - Zmrok w Warszawie (Official Lyric Video)

Zmrok w Warszawie Genre: Gothic Rock Language: Polish Recorded: 30.01.2024 Videoclip released on 21.03.2024 Music: Matt Woron Lyrics: Matt W...