Monday 17 September 2018

The Last Choice

THE LAST CHOICE

I don’t feel fine since you threw me away,

I don’t feel fine after your last words,

Meaningless to try to get a word,

What have I done, what was my own shame?


God would bless me if I tried to speak out

Everything I wanted to tell before,

Now I’m lying on a ground like in a tomb,

Even more, possessed by dream tumour.


Down with it, you lady,

I’ll tell you what!


This was the last choice you dared to make,

You dared to act so, I won’t come back.

I tried to redeem for you again,

But finally I got blackjacked.

Since you desired to get rid of me,

I’m leaving you alone without a trace.

Maybe, in one day you will find out,

This was the last choice you dared to make!


Everything connected us together

Now’s washed away to my faint past.

Sweet dreams you were sending me all the time

Covered with black stripe come across ever-last.


Down with it, you lady,

I’ll tell you what!


I will not recall you anymore!

You won’t dream to meet me anymore!

And if you wonder why I had slipped away,

I’ll remind you, I’ll explain again!


FAKE LOVE

You tried to get escaped from your own built cage

But its borders chase you anywhere you go

You see the world in grey, going through the vapor

Covering your brain and heart in the virulent smoke.


You think you’ve hidden your own innocence

Yet I still can see your hot footprints

You carry heavy cross that presses on you,

Having no fear of culminating destiny.


And then I realise one thing surprising me - 

All what I felt on you was only dreams


Fake love, destiny fallen on my head

Fake love, leave me alone, you are mine no more

Fake love, torturing my wounded heart

Spoiling the world around

What have you done, fake love?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mätt Woron - Zmrok w Warszawie (Official Lyric Video)

Zmrok w Warszawie Genre: Gothic Rock Language: Polish Recorded: 30.01.2024 Videoclip released on 21.03.2024 Music: Matt Woron Lyrics: Matt W...