Tuesday 4 September 2018

StarkAlive - Dark Lights (Pop)

lyrics by Mätt for StarkAlive (Russia)


Phantoms of the furthest past

Never leave my dreams alone,

I melt away like a glowing dust

In the world, where martyrs moan.


I am a lonesome human’s spirit,

Suffering in the dark lights,

Losing gore in eternal fight

Gaining my venomous limit.


Black stripes in my life

Still possess me mercilessly,

My heart is filled with wine

Congealed hopelessly.


I am a lonesome human’s spirit...


Angels of the darkness

Strike me from the despair,

I can’t stop feeling sadness

Dissolving in the viscous air.


I am a lonesome human’s spirit...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mätt Woron - Zmrok w Warszawie (Official Lyric Video)

Zmrok w Warszawie Genre: Gothic Rock Language: Polish Recorded: 30.01.2024 Videoclip released on 21.03.2024 Music: Matt Woron Lyrics: Matt W...