Monday 17 June 2019

Fire and Ice

Possible genre: Gothic Metal

Talking with shadows
Obsessed by demons
You’re playing bad games
Like dummie in my hands
Avoiding your own mind
Betraying the past
Your life is on hair string
Falling all way down

Through fire and ice
We go all way up
Into the heaven
Still going down
We disappear
In clouds of smokes
No chance to live
We just come down

Judging my destiny
Violating my soul
You terrify me
Like a storm over town
Shrinking the brain
Enslaving me inside
You force to choke
Till I lose my weak breath

Through fire and ice...

Eternal fight
Eternal tears
We can change nothing
We are too weak
But if we could break fourth wall down (fourth wall down)

Through fire and ice... (2x)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mätt Woron - Zmrok w Warszawie (Official Lyric Video)

Zmrok w Warszawie Genre: Gothic Rock Language: Polish Recorded: 30.01.2024 Videoclip released on 21.03.2024 Music: Matt Woron Lyrics: Matt W...