Friday 30 November 2018

Spider (pop)

Spider
Genre: Pop
Released: 25.07.2017
Language: English
Music: Mätt
Lyrics: Mätt

Tribute to Chester Bennington (1976-2017)

I never remembered such things I haven't done before I had to do,
I couldn't imagine how long was my way and how fast did I go to,
But time lives its own life and everything changes, so I was not alone,
I tried so hard and I put all my force to make my life more strong.

I don't feel a sorrow,
'Cos I did it right.

I have done everything that was on me,
That I was given to
In the world full of a hope I was like a spider
But all the same I coped

Whoever could tell me to follow their way, while I was standing my ground,
I saw only trust, I could do only what God has asked me to try out
Mysterious shadows of my heavy past are all that I have heard
But in the end I have understood that they don't even matter

I don't feel a sorrow,
'Cos I did it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mätt Woron - Zmrok w Warszawie (Official Lyric Video)

Zmrok w Warszawie Genre: Gothic Rock Language: Polish Recorded: 30.01.2024 Videoclip released on 21.03.2024 Music: Matt Woron Lyrics: Matt W...